JOB OPENING Please send your CV to:
Part Time Café All Rounder
Salary: negotiable ¥ 1000-1100 per hour, plus transport allowance
Located 5 minutes’ walk from Omotesando Station
Kalyan Group based in Indonesia, is a group of like-minded individuals who share a love for great coffee and a persistent desire to break new grounds. We aim to build a reputable brand in coffee, and the food and beverage industry as a whole, with a strong foundation in continuous improvement and delivery of new, innovative ideas to the public.
Kalyan Group will be opening its first international branch in Tokyo-Japan and seeking Part Time Café All Rounder to deliver high-quality service and product while creating meaningful connections with customers, employees, and upper management. Training provided as you will be needed to cover shifts between work stations (bar/kitchen/floor).
About the role and not limited to:
• Taking orders, processing payments and not limited to make and serve food, beverages and coffee by order.
• General cleaning (Sweeping, mopping, wiping, dusting).
• Setting up chairs and tables.
• General customer services tasks, including handling customer enquiries and complaints, greetings and assisting customers whenever needed.
• Make sure Store/Café operation runs smoothly on a daily basis being a team player.
• Responding to enquiries, challenges, problems and emergencies during the shift and ensuring that customers are safe and satisfied.
• Undertaking inventories, and ensuring that production goals and/or sales goals are achieved.
• A can-do attitude and A team player.
• Japanese language proficiency at least n2 (n1 preferred).
• Highly energetic, proactive and resilient.
• Be able to work under pressure.
• Ability to prioritise and multitask effectively to achieve results.
• An eye for detail, noting details & changes carefully and updating the upper management in a timely manner.
• Strong customer interaction skills with the ability to provide customers with personable, friendly and knowledgeable service.
• Ability to ensure product consistency, maintain cafe operational standards and complete daily tasks.
• Be proactive and well presented, can work safely and effectively manage their time, punctual and reliable.